Thread: WEC WEC 2021 season
View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2019, 20:10 (Ref:3946748)   #34
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaz223 View Post
So I assume the Hypercars will be racing next year.

What cars are confirmed to be racing as struggling to see any apart from Aston Martin at the moment. More of a casual fan of WEC. All very hazy.
If by next year you mean next WEC season and so starting after LeMans then yes, hypercar. 2020 LeMans is current regs so no hypercar.
I'd say Aston is the least likely of the top three. Toyota will have 2 cars and Glickenhaus with 1 possibly 2. Aston seems like they're talking more than building. Kolles usually finds a way so I'm thinking 1 car will appear. McLaren and Porsche seen to be both on the sidelines without worldwide car for ACO/IMSA entry.