View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2016, 02:24 (Ref:3688133)   #6
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
any news of a TV package?

At this stage we will see more of the trophy series on TV

Hopefully we wont get a clash between the two series (shannons and Quinns) like we did this last weekend

I'm sure you'd love to see more of the Trophy Series on the telly as you'd see more of your beloved GT4s.

I really hope we avoid a repeat of this years Highlands where it wasn't televised at all (perhaps in NZ I'm not sure) because to miss out on the drama of a race where most of the titles were up for grabs was pretty disappointing.

Kudos for the live stream at Hamptons though, it was fantastic watching live as Scud and Dave Russell took a great win in the Lambo. I'm sure that's not cheap so without a sponsor etc I can see why it's not for every race.