View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2018, 23:24 (Ref:3868405)   #6379
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't quite understand why you would bother given that every single EoT and/or regulation change seems to be going through their approval or disapproval anyway, meaning that they can control performance just by the power of documents, but I guess it doesn't do any harm either. Especially given for how many years we moaned on them not spending enough money while Volkswagen Group powered on... let them spend. While they still can that is; tech freeze, cost cutting and specness are edging ever closer.

The Sebring test on the other hand, that's really wise as I still don't see their original reasoning of Portimao being able to replicate the conditions for that circuit...