View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2011, 06:39 (Ref:2839453)   #14
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll be interested to see their pricing for this year. The price dropped significantly last year, making the package very attractive indeed, especially with the 10Tenths discount and the cost shared between 3 of us. It worked out at £15 each, approximately.

But, I wonder if we're going to be on the receiving end of a big price hike this year. They are addressing the main criticism of the system, which was the lack of coverage outside the main spectator areas (2011 will see coverage extended to Arnage and Mulsanne), and my fear is that we're REALLY going to pay for that improved coverage.

Shall await pricing for 2011 with great interest..............