View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2017, 17:46 (Ref:3745563)   #68
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've done 32 Le Mans now and that was the hottest and sunniest by far. I can't actually remember another Le Mans where there wasn't a single drop of rain for the entire time I was there. It finally disproves the complete myth that 'It always rains at Le Mans'......
Very interesting - I was wondering how this edition compared.

As others have said it was just a bit uncomfortable. Definitely glad of the grandstand ticket though - even if it got a bit uncomfortable in there too, especially at full capacity.

You had to get up fairly early in the campsites as the tents just became unbearably warm. Genuinely no idea how I didn't get burnt. But saw some real victims, even as early as Tuesday, and I wonder how they survived the week. Biggest thing was hydration and keeping that beer to water ratio stable.

What do they say about Brits always complaining about the weather...