View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3809490)   #528
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Richard> I'm in France but can get ESPN online. What time does the race start with you please?
Good link here from the US broadcast thread...

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...-schedule-2018

Both Qualifying and Race on ESPN2. Note, the article above says "Eastern Time" (doesn't say standard or daylight). Using the online guide for my Sat provider (DirecTV) those look to be "Daylight" times. So it should be...

Qualifying coverage starts at 2AM EDT which should be 6AM UTC
Race coverage starts at 1AM EDT which should be 5AM UTC

Note! The article above does not mention any pre-race coverage, but I am seeing a 30 minute "On the Grid" show from 12:30 AM to 1 AM EDT on ESPN2.

Richard