View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2020, 15:08 (Ref:4006056)   #21
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
I also think Chase Carey has done a very good job in his role as CEO including bringing in a cost cap, a new concorde agreement plus bing part of the new 2022 chassis rules, not to mention organizing a 17 race season this year.
fully agree. stepped in and successfully replaced an icon.

its seems so long ago but one of his first moves was to get rid of the grid girls and use grid kids instead...and that was only 3-4 years ago!

his distribution of power within FOM will no doubt make Domenicali's job that much easier.