View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2011, 12:05 (Ref:2830976)   #58
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can I just pick up on the pre 1975 Bodywork regs. In the Capri Homologation Certificate the widened bodywork for the RS3100 was made by cutting the wing panels and adding in a fibreglass horizontal top panel. This gave the 50mm additional width each side.

They homologated ally diff casings etc. but not sure about the entire axle casing.