View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2012, 21:23 (Ref:3128509)   #26
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerf1champ View Post
Anybody got some stories to tell?
Attended the Saturday and saw some pretty good racing with the mini's and other little fella's loving the tighter track and being extremely competitive.
Was looking forward to see David's BMW mixing it but he only lasted a couple of laps due to mechanical issues i would say, however the other BMW was a weapon even on the straight. (what's the story behind that car David ?)
The Group A & C fields were down and very few Skylines or Sierras which was a shame and i,m not sure why this was the case ?
The F5000,s were bloody awesome and a ran some great times.
The NZ boys were dominated by Stubber in race 1 and there are some wild looking cars.
JB was untouchable in race 1 and it was a matter of how far with Miedecke coming in 2nd. Jim started 3rd, was 8th at turn 2 and finished a creditable 3rd.
I sat up on the hill between turns 3 & 4 and it was bloody cold with the wind and the tip smell stops you feeling hungry and saves you a fortune at the food vans.
If your a PB fan, the Brock merchandise trailer near turn 4 is taking orders on the new Brock book authored by Bev which has a lot of new stuff in it and looks the part.