Thread: Official Ger Fantasy Results
View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2019, 11:58 (Ref:3920535)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Still only 10 points less than me and my driver won lol. This fantasy is too rigged for the Merc/Ferrari eng/constructor combination. Drivers are barely relevant it just comes down to whoever picked the highest ranked drivers but with merc and ferrari as your engine/constructor.
Fantasy comeptitions like this, when looked at with hindsight, regularly appear to be biased towards a certain competitor or participant. This is the nature of a sporting contest.

The first Fantasy Football Leagues in the UK concincided with a period where Arsenal FC kept a statistically significant high level of clean sheets. The points awarded to defensive players meant that only those with Arsenal defenders had a chance of winning.