Thread: Three Sisters
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2002, 11:52 (Ref:400171)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It might be a challenge in the XJS!

I remember looking at Three Sisters about a year ago and despite it's tight nature I thought it'd be good to just check the car is running well etc. It's not suitable to race there, it seems, but track time is track time!

I had a quick look at the jpfcharity site, it seems a very worthwhile charity. I see Aug 15th is a Friday, so it wouldn't get in the way of racing. 10 months in advance - now that is what I call organisation! A bit different to arragning a race meeting! Wigan isn't far, so if it's suitable, I'll give some rides. Do they have to be in a racer. What about a road E-Type as well?