View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2021, 22:32 (Ref:4078361)   #1017
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I think the whole lot has been a brand since both Ford and Holden closed manufacturing in this country because that was what the whole DNA of SC was all about.
I look at whether teams received financial and/or technical support from the manufacturer or importer. In 4 out of 5 cases it was true. The other a straight customer deal designed to make the supplier a boatload of Euros..

The story that is shared repeatedly around TCR having so many manufacturers involved is also substantially incorrect.
If I buy the TCR Alfa currently for sale at GRM, does that mean I am manufacturer supported with parts and finances?
No, it means I bought a TCR Alfa that I would have to find all of the funds to run.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods