Thread: New Corvette!!!
View Single Post
Old 7 May 2003, 14:40 (Ref:592439)   #20
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Tristan
You bought it so that it could run rings around a Corvette on any road that isn't dead straight. EXACTLY.
WRONG.

I bought an Impreza cos it suits me and my lifestyle and my allegiance to Subaru and rallying.

If I didn't want the ability to go into the country in winter, lugging around a weekend's worth of cr*p, I may well have looked at a C5 'vette.

In terms of motor racing, I'm a HUGE fan of big stuff. Massive horsepower and torque, bomb proof resilience and so on. That's why I love GT endurance racing, and that's why I love the Saleens and the C5Rs.

Tristan, I seem to remember that somewhere else you questioned the design of the Porsche 911 too. This all kind of leads me to wonder what your idea of a sports car actually is? :confused: