View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 2018, 13:05 (Ref:3842508)   #10
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Eh, I don't like the term "worst", or any variety. Any world champion has to at least be good.

In saying that, I do like Damon Hill but if he hadn't won the title I doubt many would have said he totally deserved it. He only won it in 1996 because Schumachers car was blowing up on formation laps, his 1995 teammate who was beginning to give him real trouble was shipped off to McLaren, and his new teammate was a rookie who ran him closer to the title than he really should have. And now people say JFV really wasn't that good, so I think that really does play down Damon more.

I like Damon. Good driver. Has some weird opinions on TV Every so often but whatever. Good World Champion, but can't really say much more than that.