View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2012, 13:51 (Ref:3008961)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
They say the trim is a big improvement - it'll have to be to compete in Europe. We also get the advantage of European diesel engines instead of the canal barge unit. For us, I believe the choice will be V6 diesel or SRT8.
I've had a few 300c. Everything written here is true. Cheap interior, but big. I liked them, in the UK market, they were different. A good towing car too! Not a patch on the E-Class on which it was based. This was exaggerated by being the older generation, smaller inside and the general cheapness. Still it often made me smile for being different.