View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2015, 21:41 (Ref:3524195)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I have already mentioned this on the main silverstone thread but as usual i am hoping that a few of us will meet up on Sunday morning.
Last year a good number of us meet up in the stand at club over looking the start finish line soon after 11.00am so if everyone is happy with that then we shall do the same again, as the pit lane passes some of us have finishes at 11.00 i will probably be in club about 11.15 so hopefully will see you there.
Wing to Club Grandstand in 15 minutes - that's Usain Bolt territory - or are you planning on vaulting over the fence and taking the very direct route Simon?

More seriously Club's a decent enough place to watch the start and I suspect we'll be there or there-abouts around 1100. We've got pit walk tickets too but I imagine we'll get that done promptly and then head back to outfield.