View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2018, 17:31 (Ref:3832545)   #108
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I saw my first new Ram 1500 today. It was a Limited, crew cab, 4x4 in dark red. It was beautiful. I totally don't need it. Nope, not gonna get one. No way.
Good, i don't want to see it in October.

For work I have sold a couple trucks in the past 2 weeks. A 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 V8 with an equipment package I didn't know was ever sold in the US. No power anything, and i swear the radio was from the 80's. I am also selling an 01 Tacoma 4 door with the v6 and 4x4. Both are in terrible exterior shape and have 140,000 miles on them.

There was no interest in the Sierra, but people are knocking down my door to pay $5500 for this Tacoma. I don't get it.