View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2018, 13:16 (Ref:3850331)   #118
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Frontier is a fine truck but an old design. Those went into production in 2004. The 2nd gen Colorados (2012- ) are really nice and what I would buy new right now. However, if you're looking older than that, go Tacoma or go home. It's the only cool vehicle Toyota makes.

I know size is a concern of yours, but look into the value of a mid-size vs a full size truck. I couldn't make the math work but I was buying new.
Unless I'm towing a whale, I don't "need" a big truck, but comfort is a concern. I've been driving my dad's Ranger for a couple of weeks now (again) and it's built for people 5'-10" / 215 or less; I'm neither of those.

Considering a truck for me and a wagon for the wife and flip flopping between us, so a big truck would be a concern for her as she seems to hit everything in a midsize SUV...

I'd like to have another Yoda. I really liked my 86 4x4 w/ KC lights.