View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2018, 01:20 (Ref:3850901)   #119
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Unless I'm towing a whale, I don't "need" a big truck, but comfort is a concern. I've been driving my dad's Ranger for a couple of weeks now (again) and it's built for people 5'-10" / 215 or less; I'm neither of those.

Considering a truck for me and a wagon for the wife and flip flopping between us, so a big truck would be a concern for her as she seems to hit everything in a midsize SUV...

I'd like to have another Yoda. I really liked my 86 4x4 w/ KC lights.
I don't need a full size truck either. The last time I was buying I looked at a Tacoma and a loaded up one in that great electric blue they have was roughly $35,000 out the door and my truck was $37,500 out the door. The 2.5 avg. mpg difference does not make up for the lack of features (leather, remote start, etc.) or that engine. On the flip side, you know how much trouble I've had with my american truck... not a damn thing.