View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2023, 18:10 (Ref:4183752)   #194
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
I get this impression that negotiations are still in progress. Been quiet on the front so to speak since Petit Le Mans ended. If RSL thing falls through. I would hope Shea is picked up by IMSA. Best female auto racing commentator/reporter by a million miles. Ryan Myrehn is an excellent commentator too. He would be a great addition. Still I hope Radio Show Ltd comes back
That's how I took it, negotiations ongoing but he took the opportunity in case it didn't go well to get out his feelings a bit. And good on him for it, letting it go without that and possibly some folks with connections reaching out to push for a new deal would have been a missed opportunity