View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2020, 16:10 (Ref:3993578)   #27
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are we putting ourselves in Horners shoes? If so - I'd continue to talk about how Max is a 1 of a kind superstar, and then I'd be upset at the second driver for also not being 1 of a kind. I'd sack or demote them and then put someone else in the seat, and then be upset how they are also note 1 of a kind. This cycle can continue for as long as it needs to.

If someone does become 1 of a kind, then I'd immediately forget about Max and he'd leave. At that point I'd bad mouth Max and say he's ungrateful. And I'd **** off my engine supplier telling them how terrible they are whilst I win titles, and then I'd go find a worse engine to put in the car and get worse results with. I'd then start looking for the next 1 of a kind to match my 1 of a kind, and then demote them when they don't become a 1 of a kind.

That's about all I've got. How did I do?