View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2020, 16:25 (Ref:4003160)   #22
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I don't get the need to make a new rule because drivers can't behave. They wrecked, their race was over and teams don't forget, none of them were Hamilton so overlooking binning the car being stupid won't happen often. They are supposed to be the best drivers and we're adding for rules like they're children. That's utter nonsense and frankly and insult to anyone who can think. More rules ALWAYS creates more loopholes and arguments, always. If you think a no weaving rule would do a damn thing I've got a beautiful bridge in NYC to sell you.
well i dont know if it is an insult to anyone who can think but that is a really fair point.

i get the need for rules to be proactive in order to prevent a possible future injury or worse, but on some level we should let the drivers learn from their mistakes and sort it themselves.

too many quick rule changes may also create more confusion and result in more incidents...unintended consequences and all that.