View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2020, 15:57 (Ref:4007623)   #190
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I wss on the receiving end of such a meltdown in a Snetterton paddock many moons ago!
At last year's Walter Hayes Trophy meeting at Silverstone I had to remind three very angry drivers (who decided to have a go at each other and then anyone else in the vicinity) that we were still dealing with their incident, so if they could save the arguments until we were all out of the gravel and back behind the wall I'd appreciate it...

And then that got topped by this! "Let's just stand here and talk about it, shall we?"