View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2017, 07:26 (Ref:3728567)   #2777
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
So they run both MG and Subaru "factory" cars? (I noticed the cabins are setup the same.) How bizarre!
If you look at both teams websites, you will see that they are virtually identical (designed by the same company).

From the websites:

Company Details
Team BMR Racing Ltd
Stonebury Farm
Hare Street
Herts
SG9 0EH
01763 290341

Company Details
Triple Eight Race Engineering
Stonebury Farm
Hare Street
Herts
SG9 0EH
01763 290341

And from a recruitment website they are looking to recruit 1 and 2 mechanics:

'No 1 & 2 Race Mechanics
BMR/Triple Eight Racing are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable race mechanics to join our BTCC programmes for 2017.
The candidates will ideally have Touring Car (e.g. NGTC, TCR, WTCC), Rally or GT experience, or have previously worked in other racing series.
Applicants should be capable of working within a team environment and would be expected to be experienced in all aspects of race car preparation. Part & Full time roles available.*
Please apply with a covering letter and your CV.'