View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2018, 09:03 (Ref:3816986)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
oh dear

does another "Homologation special" wars loom on us ? like Honda offering some extreme parts as "options" on the road cars that almost nobody would buy in order for Dynamics to be able to use it

and so on the other factory cars
I don't think so - unless you consider the whole Type-R as being an extreme option?

The Type-R contains enough aero design to meet NGTC needs, without any options being required.