View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2008, 00:34 (Ref:2260013)   #29
Malfunction Junction
Racer

Malfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMalfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Nedos has something there.........

There's a large set of doors in the aquatic centre where large plant can be driven onto the pool deck.

Put a ramp on the outside so the cars can get onto 2 wheels (cycling) and then run straight into the pool (diving).

They can then remove their helmet and ping it over the side (water polo) and then remove themselves from the pool (swimming).

The trophies can be plaster casts of Thorpie's feet, with gold spraypaint flaking off to match the condition of the state the event is held in.

Post race celebrations will consist of the first five finishers doing overlapping donuts with special tyres generating gold smoke.

Seriously, I think this is the wrong call, but for the sake of motor racing generally, I hope it succeeds.

Public transport will be the way to go, the trains are an excellent way of shifting large numbers of people out of the area quickly and the ferals can sit in the pools of cat **** the rest of us endure on a daily basis.

Finally, I hope a shady deal has been done to bring this all about and upon exposure, takes the black wiggle away with it.