View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2016, 13:00 (Ref:3683839)   #57
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
From 1999-2013 we had varying varieties of cars, all of which had their merits and were interesting. Today, the tech is interesting, but I'm not in favor of narrower cars, fuel flow limits/lift and coast, and pushing "green" agendas at the risk of damaging variety and different ways of doing things.
You make a good point on the fuel flow meter costs. We've seen that highlighted as an issue before. Narrower cars aren't the prettiest either - but we have had some properly ugly cars in the past as well.

But I think we've had some nice variety in the last few years? At one point we had -

Porsche - Flat 4 Turbo Petrol + Battery
Toyota - V8 NA Petrol + Super Capacitor
Audi - V7 Turbo Diesel + Flywheel

I don't know another top end motorsport series that's had this much variety.