View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2002, 11:48 (Ref:358267)   #8
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not Bored - Just pressed for time!!

Quote:
Originally posted by nicholaswhite
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but to me it sounds as if you're only using the "view new posts" bit (which IMO is for when you're bored and you have nothing to do but refresh, refresh until you see a new post that you want to reply to). If that's the case, then perhaps the forum list http://tentenths.com/forum might be of help.

Sorry if this sounds obvious to you but I haven't really experienced your situation before. :confused:
Hey Nic, you obviously have a Cray Supercomputer, a NASA broadband connection and the skills of a power user. I have to compete with three teenage children just get on-line!! When I do get on line I have a number of other sites to check (I know this is hard to believe but people do have other interest besides motorsport!!)

So putting my situation in perspective, coupled with only an average internet connection and equipment you start to see that when I log on to this excellent site I would prefer to see the "serious motorsport" posts paging up first! the last thing I want to see is fav songs, coolest Fi driver of the century, spicegirls.com etc etc etc
etc