View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2012, 09:25 (Ref:3103186)   #18
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Steewards Update
DOC NO: DT 02

2012 DUNLOP SERIES - ROUND 3
Townsville Street Circuit, Townsville, Queensland.
6th to 8th July 2012

STEWARDS SUMMARY

UPDATE 2: 1730hrs Saturday 7th July 2012

Further matters arising from the Team Manager Briefing:

The Team Managers for Car #67 Nemo Racing Pty Ltd, and Car #73 Brett Stewart were late attending the briefing and both Competitors were each fined $125 by the Stewards.

Matters arising from Race 1:

There were no issues.

Matters arising from Qualifying:

For driving in a careless manner, (driving slowly and weaving on the fast line after Turn 10) the Stewards imposed a Pit Lane Penalty with a 2 minute stop on Car #73 Brett Stewart.

Matters arising from set up:

The Stewards imposed the penalty of a Fine of $3,000 totally suspended until 31/12/12 for a breach of Supplementary Regulation 1.6.1, and Rule B6.5.14, failed to remain outside the circuit until 0800hrs on 5/7/12 on the following teams:
• Novocastrian Motorsport, Car #58, #59, and #60.
• Nandi Kiss, Car #24
• Action Racing, Car #71
• MW Motorsport, Car #27 and #28

UPDATE 1: 0900hrs Saturday 7th July 2012

Matters arising from the Team Manager Briefing:

The Stewards applied the following Fine:
• The Team Manager for Car #222 Walkinshaw Performance was not present and was fined $250.

Matters arising from Practice:

The Stewards fined Elliot Barbour Car #98, $400 for exceeding the Speed Limit in Pit Lane.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods