View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2018, 14:14 (Ref:3871412)   #81
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
As above - I'd lose the fan boost, lose the "attack mode" Mario Kart ******** and go to proper circuits. The racing was pretty good (and the driver lineup is impressive) but the circuit looked awful (just concrete, fencing and hoardings) - I know 'street circuits' is their thing but surely they can make them look better than that? Also the cars still sound dreadful - it's ok for a bit but by half distance the sound was actually irritating.
i don’t blame them for staying away from proper circuits. like has been said before, they’re still no faster than a formula renault and that would draw inevitable comparisons with existing single seaters that would do them absolutely no favours at all.

personally i wish they’d sort the tyres out. yes, it’s great that they run ~eco friendly long lasting road tread, but they must lose a fair amount of performance there.