View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2018, 07:31 (Ref:3871926)   #87
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm a great supporter of FE, I think it's on the road to great things. Can you sense a however coming...???

All the Mario Kart stuff is pants. That includes the Mickey Mouse circuits (to mix cartoon characters!). Unfortunately this is the demographic to which they have pitched the racing, to try to "engage" the "youth" of the world. Let's be honest, given the low viewing figures even after four seasons it clearly hasn't worked so please can we go back to proper racing now? You never know it might just put viewing figures up ....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk