View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2020, 17:18 (Ref:3986803)   #40
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes Mother's still pays for ad free and I just bought more of their stuff to clean the truck. And have posted on their FB to keep it up and I'll only but Mother's products.

And yes, tired of everyone telling me to buy something more that isn't really more or worth it,I don't watch Lights and I don't watch practice. So what I am getting? Coverage during commercials that's less than stellar and no one in production cares? Yeah, that's not what I'm paying extra for thanks. Plus I'm guessing little of that money goes to Indy.