View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2020, 17:49 (Ref:4007835)   #256
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post

Surely Turkington was just answering a question: "Why were you only tenth?" Is he supposed to say nothing? I think we're reading too much into it and over analysing it.
I think the responses were as a result of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
Turks again complains about straight line speed , maybe a dig at TOCA for too low boost ?

wonder if "other cars" he means Infiniti