View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2005, 01:25 (Ref:1245138)   #20
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
"JohnSSC looks in the freezer for a scoop of ice cream to put on his slice of Humble Pie."

During the repast, he decides to post the following:

Glen, I suggest Strawberry ice cream - it helps immeasurably in my case at least to make the dessert more palatable!

Yes, it is time once again to apologize to all and sundry regarding all of the insightful posts I have made regarding Jaguar (now RBR) and their ineptitude. Perhaps all they really needed was stability at the top in order to get results. I hope for competition sake that they are able to continue the trend and show well in the remaining races.

I had to do this in the case of BAR last season and now find myself pleased to do so again.

I am of course having a serving of Crow in response to seeing DC demonstrate that he is more focused now than he has been and his career seems to have taken a decide "up" note with RBR.

Last edited by JohnSSC; 7 Mar 2005 at 01:26.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.