View Single Post
Old 23 May 2018, 11:54 (Ref:3824192)   #65
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yes, he did try and race with the little known Spirti team in 84 and in the end they went with Mauro Baldi. So Emmo decided for himself to move to America
I didn't know Emmo was involved with the Spirit team. It must have been very brief, as I saw the Spirit-Honda make its debut, at the 1983 Race of Champions and saw it again later that year at the European Grand Prix; both races were at Brands Hatch. On each occasion it was driven by Stefan Johansson. I saw it for the last time at the 1984 British GP at Brands but with the Hart engine and driven by Huub Rothengatter