View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2019, 01:21 (Ref:3888819)   #20
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*waves hand to say hi*

I visit here pretty irregularly these days with work, life and family mostly replacing time for motorsports, so it's good chance that you posted them now! I appreciate them as well, because they remind me of visiting the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve as a spectator - even though they're from a different era than I visited it. I remember you telling me about how you could visit just about any part of the circuit with a general admission ticket in that era. Today (unless things have changed), they won't let you near the start/finish area without a very expensive ticket.

Even the fact that John Watson is somewhat out of focus reminds me of the challenge of photographing open wheel cars and getting the right parts of the car in focus, making me nostalgic.

Thanks for taking the time to scan them, and post them up here!
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes