View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2020, 06:15 (Ref:3986898)   #120
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lamborghini Sián Roadster

The Sián Roadster is technically the same as the standard car, meaning it uses the same 6.5-litre nat-asp V12 as the Aventador, but uprated to 774bhp at a screaming 8,500 rpm. Said V12 is augmented by a 48-volt mild-hybrid system, which uses a small electric motor incorporated into the gearbox. As well giving a 33bhp power boost – taking the Sián Roadster up to 807bhp – it means the hypercar can reverse and manoeuvre its way around a car park without the engine running.