View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2018, 00:40 (Ref:3845890)   #56
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
Our headcount runs about 20, so my theory is we cannot have too much shelter or alcohol.
As much as i like being at the track, Grid Life isn't my bag.
I was thinking about heading up there one day for the Ferrari Challenge in September. I need to set foot on the property!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ferrari challenge is Sept 14-16, I was thinking about a Sat day trip, cigars and a couple beers listening to V12s and V8s sounds good

The next weekend is the Fall Historics and there will DEFINITELY be a Sat trip up for that. It's smaller than the Mitty but still cool cars from HSR. But this year F3 US will be in track as well, not a stellar lineup with only 5 cars but want to see and hear them in person. The F4 sounded decent for a spec small formula car last year. Plus a chance to sow some more clover in turn 4 as well.