Thread: Winter Projects
View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2018, 11:29 (Ref:3872988)   #2453
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I can't imagine your feelings when at Goodwood. Keeping the Rover as she is, you have no other choice than have a good weekend forgetting about victory. Match a pro lap time same day, same track, same everything brings proof in the pudding. I had the immense privilege to share a - very bad - L'Tina with Simon Hadfield and I can tell you that more than one month before all my nights were short ones… in spite of my experience in endurance where your first "enemy" is your team mate. I'll go to Ric he knows my car and my face but its hard for him to relate those to my name. Anyway, I've absolutely no past due there! Few months ago, I sent him a copy of our regulation and some others too.
Tanks for your help.
Still I dont understand why in my country they dont want to adopt your regulation. On the contrary, they went for Production '81 rules, not one of the best year ever…

Other mode:
what will be your New Year eve menu, Chef? Spare ribs with apple juice may be… Dites nous tout pour que nous ne restions pas sur notre faim!