View Single Post
Old 11 May 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4051053)   #202
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ford to revive F-150 Lightning name for new electric pick-up

The heavy-duty EV will revive the Lightning badge, which was previously used in the 1990s for a number of road-focused performance versions of the F-150. That follows a trend to revive classic names for EVs set by Ford with the Mustang Mach-E electric SUV.

Ford has yet to reveal technical details of the F-150 Lightning, but the firm has promised it will offer the “power, payload and towing capability that is the hallmark” of all Ford pick-ups.