Thread: BTCC Game 2020
View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2020, 09:17 (Ref:3964459)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So I have been having a thought as to how this game will pan out, if events are cancelled during the season.
It would be unfair on those who have already submitted entries if the season has less than 30 rounds, if others take advantage of this and select less than 29 drivers accordingly.

Therefore, the following rule is introduced:

If a weekend is cancelled, those drivers selected will be rolled on to the next available event and combined with the existing picks.
If two or more weekends are cancelled, the selections will roll on appropriately and combine with the next events.

e.g.

If Donington Park is cancelled, my picks become:

4) Brands Hatch - O.Jackson + Butcher
5) Brands Hatch - M.Jackson + Ingram
6) Brands Hatch - Hill + Cammish

If the first two weekends are cancelled, my picks become:

7) Silverstone - Neal + Butcher
8) Silverstone - Crees + Ingram
9) Silverstone - Jelley + Cammish
10) Thruxton - Smiley + O.Jackson
11) Thruxton - Jordan + M.Jackson
12) Thruxton - Bushell + Hill

You do not need to amend your entries, I will complete all of that for you.
Just submit your 29 entries as normal.