Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2021, 10:18 (Ref:4079446)   #444
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Ewww!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Someone just bought a new fancy sander didn't they? It's overly smoothed
Interesting article here regarding comments about Range Rover styling:

'Land Rover design team wanted to keep [the L322 vertical vents], so they installed a slotted ‘suggested vent’ on the front door panel.

This single feature became as divisive as the current Discovery’s lop-sided back numberplate. Land Rover ultras fizzed with fury over this fakery, this chintz, this needless sop to styling. And then they discovered you could, at extra cost, have this not-a-vent painted in a contrasting colour to the rest of the body. And they burst with explosive indignance.

And yet… the outgoing Range Rover has been a roaring success. It’s ushered in the bespoke age of SVO, spawned a long-wheelbase version, and a hybrid.

So all I’m saying is, next time a car has a horrendous, unforgivable, useless and taste-free styling feature (yep, looking at you, BMW) don’t expect it’ll put people off.'