View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2017, 07:58 (Ref:3764392)   #424
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Man, it's hard to read all this. So much negativity.

I thought this was a forum for sports car fans.

1. I see no problem with Le Mans as the finale, it's a worthy finish and surely makes the championships feel more valuable.

2- I don't understand the complaints about Sebring, after everyone complained about COTA.. Who really cares if it's an identity crisis? We get to enjoy more Sebring racing...

3- fingers crossed for Kyalami, I really like the circuit, more than some of the other apparent options

4- shame about silverstone yes, I've been ever year for a while, but it'll hopefully be back and it's not the end of the world to miss one or two years after we have been lucky enough to enjoy many years of great races there

4- I hope we don't get DPi. LMP1 to me is about pioneering, you can't do that on a standard bit of kit

5- it's not all bad. We are definitely going to see BMW join, BR and Ginetta are firm likelys for next year, Lamborghini are possibly going to announce at end of September, mclaren and more have been rumoured to be debating joining. Oh and Alpine supposedly want to be in LMP1 in the next few years.

Some pretty exciting reasons to watch the WEC next year, and I for one will just take it in whatever format it comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk