View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2024, 11:53 (Ref:4206033)   #3228
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Disagree with every aspect of this comment.
I find Nico is willing to express his opinions without being scared of offending someone which is what journalists/commentators are supposed to do.
Plenty of praise from him for drivers when it is justified.It’s not faked.
Faking it is what the TV commentators in your beloved Supercars do.
With respect, journalists are meant to stick to the facts while leaving their opinions out of it. Pundits, on the other hand, are there to provide their opinions.

As a pundit, I do like Nico as his opinions very much carry the weight of one with experience but as a commentator (and this is just my opinion) was there something wrong with his voice? To me it seemed like he was coughing a lot or had something stuck in his throat. Probably just too much talking over the weekend when he’s not used to it?

Why is Brundle busy all the time? Love or hate the crew fine, but for commentary to be effective it also needs to be consistent imo. Too many talking heads taking turns is turning out too be worse than to many talking heads all trying to talk at the same time.