View Single Post
Old 26 May 2013, 10:10 (Ref:3253330)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1 View Post
Shame it is going to be released exclusively on a console that currently has no marketable value. It does look great but that DriveClub game looked even better.

I really don't understand what MS are doing with 'One'. They've given all the advantages they had to Sony.

I'm a Sony fan and even I am a bit concerned about what Microsoft have done here. This marketing launch has been terrible. Sony and Nintendo have the games and heritage to survive if things go a little bit wrong (it did for the first 3 years of the PS3 and Nintendo are always cocking up). I'm not sure Microsoft have the depth to make many mistake and get away with it.
I think Microsoft have gone the correct route tbh. A console these days has to be so much more than a gaming machine (as much as none of the features they incorporate are of any use to me).

Microsoft made a horrendous error with the RROD on the 360 and have still won the war of the last generation of consoles. That was a major disaster for them.

The fact is, none of the consoles has any great, exciting games anymore. It is all rehashes of old franchises and people will just stick to what they liked best. It is all very stale and dull.

It is Nintendo who are in the worst position, I fear. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has bought their new console since Christmas.