View Single Post
Old 26 May 2013, 17:01 (Ref:3253523)   #7
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm with Knowlesy here, MS has realized the gamers will buy the system they are passionate about; for growth it's about building a better media device as well as games. For me the tough thing is making a system that does games, streaming movies, music and tv, and has adaptability for whatever future uses they think of without doing what Sony did with the PS3 and flooring people with the price. Not realizing they were listening to game publishers, and their singular and VERY short-sighted needs, too intently and not coming out and saying used games will be useable could be the dumbest move ever. Telling people they can't bring a game to friends house or even renting games at Redbox or Gamefly could be a disaster even if it ends up being completely abandoned. But then I've pretty much given up on games and was bored at 30% of FM4 when it just got repetitive and haven't found any new games that interest me anymore so maybe I'm not their target audience except I use the Netflix and ESPN3 apps about every day.