View Single Post
Old 27 May 2013, 01:45 (Ref:3253754)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think after the complaining about not having Porsches at launch will convince them to work with EA to extend the sharing agreement, although I'm not sure what FM had to share to get the Porsche license from EA. And I can't see a way the ALMS/GA/USCR wouldn't make the cut for the game given FM4 on the 91 car and their involvement with the ALMS. Betting we wll see a couple FM5/One demo units at Petit this fall and maybe more races depending on when it launches.