View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2018, 17:51 (Ref:3836340)   #16
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hmmm, I'm still not understanding.

If you take out the hybrid and do half a GP, which is approximately 100 miles (for sake of easy discussion) on 100L of fuel.

With the hybrid, it'll do a full GP, which is approximately 200 miles on 100L of fuel.

No matter what you do, it is going to burn 100L of fuel. However, one system allows it to double the distance on the same fuel. It's still burning it but achieving significantly more on the same amount - burning approximately half the fuel per mile covered. That's a good thing, isn't it?

I do agree regarding electric cars though. Shame electric race cars are boring, as I'd love an electric road car. Turns out 14 year old Fiestas can't be turned into one though. Within our life time, the majority of cars on the road will be electric I think.