Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2019, 20:09 (Ref:3916920)   #90
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I'd reply to their tweet with some comment about due diligence, but I know it'll just get spray-painted gold and presented as their work in years to come so... not today
haha.

the twitter comments to this are pretty funny though. this very much seems to be one of those very rare cases of the F1 fan base coming together to make fun of rich energy.

social media shaming has brought us all closer together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
If I was Haas... I would work a one race (low or no cost) deal with Whyte Bikes for Silverstone. Maybe the deal for Haas would be to clear them of any claims against Rich (and Haas) by Whyte.

Richard
right. have some fun with it and get some new merch out there. i'm feeling a need to buy a tshirt that makes fun of these rich energy clowns.