View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2006, 19:23 (Ref:1680781)   #5
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
[QUOTE=chunterer]I can't remember where the M3's were sourced from (don't think they were brand new builds) but the second car you mention that ran at the TT and the final few '88 BTCC rounds was leased from a privateer German outfit I think. Tim Harvey and Dave Coyne joined Hall and David Sears and I was hoping that there might be a 2 car assault with any of those drivers for 1989 or even the ETC. However, Godfrey continued but the ETC didn't so that put paid to that![QUOTE]

Harvey and Sears shared one car, while Clark shared the other with James Shead and Barrie Williams.
Dave Coyne was on board one of a pair of John Clark-entered M3's, (again leased from a European outfit as I remember?)- he shared with Vic Lee, while John Clark shared the other with Andrew Jeffrey

Quote:
Did Maguire run a Commodore for a couple of guys at the '87 TT by any chance?
Andrew Jeffrey shared a VL with Vic Covey at the 87 TT, but I've got no idea who ran it- There was also a Belgian VL for Michel Delcourt/Alex Guyaux/ Jerry Mahony but I don't know if they were connected?